Wednesday 1 December 2010

Artfire Competition - Part VIII


OMG, I want this so badly!!!! As you can see in one of my earlier posts, I own a miniature schnauzer - poodle mix. And I am so in love with my cutie. I looked for other schnauzer stuff in Artfire and discovered this beautiful painting of a miniature schnauzer puppy a few weeks ago. Since then I keep coming back to look at it. I'd love to buy it, but I am still hesitating. There are still Christmas presents to buy, and a long list of insurances and other stuff has to be paid as well.
And I am thinking about getting a new camera and maybe a notebook that is not as big as my laptop and which I can take to school with me...
Therefore, this painting would be the perfect gift you could give to me :D
You can find it right here: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=1558882&ga_query=Schnauzer

No comments:

Post a Comment