Saturday 18 December 2010

Artfire Competition - Part XXV


My students discovered my facebook page and started to send friendship requests. But I had to deny them all. I want to have a place where I can talk about my work with friends (my privacy settings are set that way!) without having students read it. But we have another social network in Germany that you can only get in by invitation from someone who's already a member. So I told my students that I'd sign up if one of them invited me. And they did! LOL!
So, why am I telling this story? One of the students that friended me has a horse and loves everything that has to do with horses. When I discovered this bracelet I had to think of her. Maybe I should pass the link on to her. For everyone else who loves horses, here's the link to the item: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2552170

No comments:

Post a Comment