Thursday 9 December 2010

Early Winter Morning

I'm still at home. I don't have to leave for another 40 minutes, so we'll see how it goes. I'm leaving quite early, so I'll have 1.5 hours to drive to work when it usually takes 35 to 40 minutes.
My sister already called to let us know that she made it to work and I haven't heard anything from my mother, so I guess driving is possible as long as you drive slowly.
Our neighbour couldn't even leave their garage this morning, but with a lot of pushing and pulling the car she made it as well.
However, they had to drive into the "less snow" direction, while I'll have to drive right into the area of craziness. :D Nevertheless I wanted to share some pictures with you that I took this morning when the sun started to rise.



No comments:

Post a Comment