Sunday 5 December 2010

Artfire Competition - Part XII

OMG, my post today is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I discovered this item yesterday after I wrote my post about the I love Snow bracelet.
Melissa Dawn is a very talented fantasy art and jewelry designer and I fell in love with her book-shaped lockets! Look at this cute kitty that is resting on a flower!

If you want to buy this adorable piece of work, follow this link: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2488248

Make sure to visit her studio, she has a lot more jewelry and many different fantasy designs!

But this is only a small part of why I love this designer. When you visit her website http://melissadawnart.com you will find a button to custom jewelry. You can send her a picture of your favourite pet and she will turn it into various pieces of fantasy jewelry for you! It is more expensive than the regular pieces, but it is a great way to have unique jewelry and you can carry your pet around with you!
As soon as I have a perfect picture of my little Ronny, I will ask for the whole set of jewelry with my little angel on it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment