Thursday 9 December 2010

More Winter Impressions

Going to work was impossible. The school busses didn't come either. So instead I put on my new winter boots from limango.de that arrived yesterday (and OMG I love them!), took my dog and tried to go for a walk with him. Boy, I tell you, this walk was better than any workout at the gym. Trying to walk through 25cm of snow was extremely exhausting for me and the dog. :D
I had my camera with me, too, so I took some awesome winter pictures. The sun came out and it was just beautiful!
I just have to share these pictures with you!















Is he trying to disguise as a sheep? :D


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics! Yeah, bright, sunny winter days are so beautiful, but I can't do snow (long as I don't have to be in it, I love it). I do love snow days though (where I live we get the occasional hurricane day :).

    ReplyDelete