Wednesday 15 December 2010

Artfire Competition - Part XXII

Last year my future mother-in-law got me two sizzling cupcakes for the bathtub in my stockings. They were awesome and I was checking Artfire to see if they have some Christmas themed sizzling cupcakes, too. But during my search I found these cute handsoaps!
They look like lights from the Christmas tree and are perfect in so many ways. Either you use them for yourself and make your guests smile when they use them, or you add them as accessory, decoration and additional gift to the gifts you already have for your friends and family!


Check out this link for the lights soap: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2477124
And when you have time, check the other items in this store, too. There's soap for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment