Sunday 12 December 2010

Artfire Competition - Part XIX

My boyfriend invited me to see the musical Wicked this year. It was awesome. Both of us didn't know the book before we saw the musical version. So when we went to Washington in summer we brought the audio book along with us. I have to admit I have never been able to finish it. I kept falling asleep when it just got crazy. I'm glad I saw the musical before we started with the book!


Nevertheless the story of the Wizard of Oz is quite cute, and I discovered this cute Oz bracelet! Look at all the charms! It must have taken ages to find them, not just Dorothy and the tin man, but there is also a scarecrow, a lion, a balloon and so much more! And look at the red shoes!
If you want to get it as a gift for someone who loves the Wizard of Oz story, follow this link: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2621600

No comments:

Post a Comment