Thursday 2 December 2010

Artfire Competition - Part IX

My boyfriend and I are getting serious. Living in two different countries on two different continents is quite hard and we finally want to share our lives together. So, we talked about getting married some time next year.
It is very important for him to keep his American traditions and propose properly with an engagement ring. Engagement rings are not common over here, so he made me search the internet for a ring I would like.
Looking around on Artfire, I found this beautiful ring. It is not just an engagement ring but comes with a matching wedding ring, too.
Personally, I think he'd be insane to spend so much money on a ring, but this one is a lot cheaper than what he would have chosen.
As this ring is still available on Artfire I guess I'll get something else, if at all! :P
So for everyone else who's thinking about getting serious and is looking for a nice ring, you can find this one here:
http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=199629

Check out the other rings from this artisan, too, because they are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment