Friday 15 February 2013

Steampunk hair accessories

Ok, this post is for everything hair related I've created in the last few months. ;)
I like this cute geared hair pin.

This headpiece also was for my friend Viola. She needed something to complete her Halloween Steampunk vampire hunter outfit.

I love those pins! One I gave away for Christmas, the other two I kept for myself. Unfortunately I've already lost one of them. :((( The needle is not strong enough to actually hold the hair together and should only be used to be added to your style.

This is my favourite headpiece at the moment and I wear it almost every day!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! I would totally buy that last headband for my wedding! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is also one of my most favourite pieces. Several people have asked me if I have a store when they saw me wearing it. :D

      Delete
  2. Do you have a store where you sell these? I would love to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna buy one of ur hair band, which I was wondering if you are going to make more of it? Hope I can purchase from u. Thx.

    ReplyDelete