Friday 15 February 2013

Steampunk Pins

My husband always watches me partly amazed, partly annoyed when I work on my stuff. Amazed because he likes what I create - annoyed because I always take up so much space. I either sit in bed watching TV while I work away, or I have the living room table occupied with all my boxes. It's really time we move out of our two-room-apartment and find something bigger. ;)

Anyway, he asked me to make a pin for him for his jacket and I came up with this:
He likes green, so I had to incorporate a green stone somewhere. ;) It has enough filigree to make it look steampunky or Victorian, but it is still male enough to look good on his collar.

For myself I made this gear pin. I bought a very cute fake leather bolero jacket that looks awesome with this pin.

And while I was at it I made a ring to go with the same theme.

This is another pin I've made, I just don't remember when. But I know I haven't posted pictures of it yet, so I thought I'd put it up here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment