Wednesday 8 December 2010

Crazy Winter Weather

What a day! It was grey and pouring down with rain all day until about 6pm. Then the heavy rain turned into heavy snow. Within the next 3 hours we got about 20cm-25cm of snow. As soon as I was done shovelling the snow away on the pavement I could have started again, because the part I had already freed from snow was covered with a new thick layer.
If it keeps snowing like that I won't be able to leave town and get to work tomorrow... fun! I'm pretty sure my students will be devastated when I cannot come to teach them English grammar. ;)




This is what it looked like at about 8:15pm. The pics are quite bad because of my camera (have I mentioned that I need a new one already?) but I think if you look closely you can see the deep path me and the neigbours shovelled free. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment