Tuesday 30 November 2010

Artfire Competition - Part VII

I know I am blogging late today, but I had an awfully long day at school. Today I didn't feel like a teacher, I felt like a 70-year-old lady on a promotion tour who wasn't allowed to leave the room before she bought something...
We had a special training day where we wanted to hear something about heterogeneous classes and how to deal with them. But what we got were 2 long presentations about programs that will deal with heterogeneous students after we booked them for our next training day(s). But what it really was, or at least how we felt about these presentations, was that we will learn more about cooperation between teachers and using different methods. But the methods they presented us are the ones we're using anyway...
So, most of the collegues were pretty unsatisfied about the whole day and it felt like wasted time. And it was so exhausting to listen all day that I fell asleep on the sofa for 2 hours as soon as I was at home.

Therefore today's blog for the Artfire competition is a little late. Nevertheless I discovered a very cute gift last night while I was just randomly flipping through the pages looking at stuff before it was time to go to bed.


I discovered this very cute charm. It would be the perfect gift for my godchild. She loves everything girly, especially everything pink and everything Hello Kitty related. The awesome blue, silver and pink would match every pink Hello Kitty shirt she has. You can find it right here: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2529991

I wish they would ship to Europe and not just within the US, then I would get it for my godchild immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment