Saturday 7 November 2009

Welcome To Sparkling Sky!

Hello!

Thank you for having a look at my humble blog! I hope that one day "Sparkling Sky" will be my brand for making jewelry or anything else I think is fun and maybe worth selling. :D

Until then I will just blog about random stuff that comes to my mind. :D Of course I will also post pictures of any approaches that might be worth blogging.

I've ordered Fimo and some books this weekend. I also got pointed to a great polymer clay website with lots of sculpting ideas. http://www.polymerclaycentral.com/
I'd love to make my own beads, or faery and dragon sculptures. The stuff should arrive some time next week. I will hopefully have some time next weekend to make my first Fimo attempts. :D

So much for now!

~Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment