Friday 20 March 2020

Buchempfehlung - book recommendation 1

Disney Ideen Buch - Disney Ideas Book

Yes, you see correctly, I ordered the book twice. Amazon had 2 different delivery dates for them, both roughly in 2-3 weeks, so I ordered both to see which one got here faster. Guess what, they both showed up at the same time 3 days after I had ordered them. The English version is 5€ cheapter, so if you don't care about the language, buy that one, they're both absolutely identical! 😉 I'm either going to return my duplicate, or I'll put on in my private crafting library, and one in my school material library.


I flipped through the book and I have to say, I really like it! It has two table of contents, one is sorted by topic, like "costumes", the other one is sorted by Disney characters. I love that it is not only a craft book but it also offers games, physical activities, and experiments.
Some crafts take a lot of materials or skills, so I'd say the book aim at ages 8-14. For sewing projects you definitely need to have an adult help you. And you need to be able to use scissors well, there is a lot of cutting required in most projects. Only a few ones looked like I can do them with my 4yo without having to do most of the work myself. But I'm excited to give them a try! I love the narrating stones! So we'll spend some time painting stones and tell each other stories. I'll let you know how that goes!




No comments:

Post a Comment