Saturday 27 November 2010

Artfire Competition - Part IV

I cannot imagine not to use my laptop for just a day. I need to check my emails at least once a day, I want to stay updated with what my friends are doing on facebook and plurk, I need to chat with my boyfriend, and I am doing all my lesson plans on my computer.
Therefore I think the perfect Christmas gift would be a stylish laptop bag to take my beloved electronic device with me. I got totally excited about this bag when I was looking through all the amazing handcrafted items on Artfire. I love the fabric and the pattern of this bag. It is a bit too small for my laptop (I have a really big and heavy one!), but maybe it is time to get a notepad that I can use when I am not at home.

If you want to get this bag for me, here's the link! http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=1444481

No comments:

Post a Comment